The Department of Chemistry, Physics and Environmental and Soil Sciences hosts several Scientific-Technical Labs of the University of Lleida. These labs offer the possibility to perform different analytical determinations of soils, water, organic wastes, as well as the creation of thin slices of soils and their analysis by image methods, or the elaboration and/or analysis of maps through geographic information systems and remote sensing. More information on these services can be found visiting the following links:
- Analysis of soils, water, vegetal material and organic wastes
- Photoacustic by gas analysis
- Micromorphology and image analysis
- Spectroscopic Techniques for Molecular Analysis and Identification (TEAM)
- Chromatographic and Mass Spectrometry Techniques (TCEM)
In addition, the researchers fo the department are open to collaborations with private companies and administrations in their areas of expertise. For more information, contact with the researchers belonging to the respective research groups or with the secretary of the department.